Work with us
Our ambition is to offer Cameroon and the whole Central Africa the first intelligent school management platform for primary, secondary and higher education.
To achieve this, we have decided to launch the Smart School Management Platform with our world leading partner Orell www.skool.com
The platform offers the education sector three products that cover the entire vertical industry of education
In order to enable this industry to achieve a digital transformation, we have partnered with Samaya Finance Sarl FINTECH, a leading provider of digital financial solutions and services www.saamafinance.com
In 2017, more than 80% of schools were without basic management information systems and more than 60% had no IT tools. There is a good reason for this: Lack of budget
- Very high cost of IT equipment
- Very high costs of automation solutions for a school institution
- Very high costs of managing IT projects
- Lack of technical resources
- Lack of secure and transparent payment methods
- Massive presence of (software) scammers and rather limited functionality of solutions
Many schools have been disappointed either by scammers, illusionary sellers or providers of offers unsuited to their needs
On the financial side, our partner Samaya Finance Sarl will allow schools, students and parents to pay and receive money wherever and whenever they want, day or night
Parents will no longer spend hours queuing to pay school fees in cash.
How you can help
- We are looking for an ambitious business developer who can contribute to and participate in Skool’s business development strategy and partnerships (content providers) in Cameroon and Central Africa.
- You will need to be a dynamic sales person who recruits the schools and partners necessary to support Skool’s various needs
- You will need to master the environment of innovation through digital and have an end-to-end understanding of the education industry.
- You will need to have the training skills to offer our customers and users training on how to use our solutions
In this role you will
- Build and strengthen relationships with schools, colleges, universities and content provider partners that Skool needs to grow.
- Manage and grow Skool’s business development team, including identifying mature prospects
- Maintain a thorough understanding of how Skool works and how it is positioned to effectively prioritise work in response to the complex smart management issues faced in the different structures of the education and training sector.
- Facilitate communication between schools, external partners and Skool teams
- Proactively build partnerships and multi-country partnerships that are effective in achieving Skool’s objectives in its coverage areas.
- Train the trainers and users
- You are mobile and autonomous
- You are a good communicator and proactive, you are able to complete tasks independently and manage priorities effectively.
- You know how to navigate working with key partners and stakeholders by identifying and seizing mutually beneficial opportunities.
- You are intellectually curious, creative in the way you approach problems and embrace failure as a means to drive innovation and growth.
- You demonstrate tenacity and a willingness to go the extra mile to accomplish something.
- Well organised and able to manage competing priorities.
- You can quickly learn regulatory requirements and prioritise ways to meet them.
- You are enthusiastic about the Skool mission and eager to do what needs to be done to achieve it.
How to register
Fill in the form below and upload a CV in English/French and a covering letter or something more about your interest in Skool/the role or your experience with details of how you intend to help us grow our client portfolio in this or another role where you feel you are particularly skilled
We review applications on an ongoing basis.
Skool is a subsidiary of Samaya Finance Sarl which is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees.